There are several reasons to make a contribution to BCPS
Amongst the primary reasons:-
•You are helping us to provide an opportunity for children to learn life skills & create a home for the students who live in a boarding school community.
• We also run a medical clinic for the poor & needy people which need resources.
• We operate a nascent computer learning centre which is to help bridge the digital gap and provide computer education to many poor students who do not have access to laptops.
BCPS manages three schools:-
Two in Bomdila area & the other in Lhou, Tawang
1. GRL Monastic School (GRLMS), Bomdila, including a nursery for novice monks, in nearby Rahung- mainly for monks with full board & lodging, medical & education at no cost to the students. We have 250 novice/full ordained monk students in GRL Monastic School.
2. Shanti Deva Vidyalaya (SDV), Bomdila – education for boys & girls from poor families in remote areas of Tawang & West Kameng districts of Arunachal Pradesh, India. Boarding is provided for a good numbers of students who are unable to commute daily owing to limitations with regards to logistics. Education is provided free, save for minimal donation from parents to help defray expenses. At present we have total 320 boys/girls students in SDV.
3. Thubten Choeling Balika Vidyala (TCBV), Lhou, Tawang – Boarding & Day Scholar School for young girls & novice nuns from poor families in remote areas of Tawang & West Kameng districts of Arunachal Pradesh, India. Education is provided free, save for minimal donation from parents to help defray expenses. We have total 172 girls/novice nuns in TCBV at present.
The Ministry of Culture and Ministry of Tribal Affairs, government of India provide partial financial support for the above schools; unfortunately, the grants received are insufficient to operate the schools.
Hence, the BCPS is now appealing to generous donors, from all over the world, to support these noble initiatives outlined above. Any amount contributed/donated will be thankfully received & faithfully applied.
We have taken the liberty to share with you the estimated sums required to defray the cost of food, medication, uniforms and salary of teachers & staff.
A sponsor who wishes to sponsor student(s) whether your preference is monk/nun/boy/girl, please kindly indicate in the sponsorship form below.
Charitable donations by online banking transfer are welcome from generous domestic and international sponsors. Domestic donations can be transferred direct to the Society’s Donation A/c no. 11448097478.
Name: B.C.P.S DONATION
A/C No. 11448097478
STATE BANK OF INDIA
IFSC CODE: SBIN0001394
SWIFT CODE: SBININBB159
For international donations, FCRA Account of the Society is presently under renewal process and will be updated shortly. Donations from foreign countries can be transferred to our Malaysia Wing:- PERSATUAN PENGANUT SHERAB SANGPO SANGHA.
Name: PERSATUAN PENGANUT SHERAB SANGPO SANGHA
PUBLIC BANK BERHAD, MALAYSIA
A/C No. 3191663806
SWIFT CODE: PBBEMYKL
Humble request: The receipt copy of the transferred donation may kindly be sent to the following email Ids of BCPS and SSS, Malaysia for record keeping purpose.